"I got my whole life to change the world and climb the ladders Lookin at you lookin at me is the only thing that matters Come a little closer baby, we can talk with out the words Hang a sign on the door, 'please do not disturb' Lets just lay here and be lazy baby"
The prize will be a pair of earrings, yet to be decided upon! You'll notice I've changed the title of the contest a little bit :) Liked this better! And here are the rules:
- Partial song lyrics will be posted on this blog on Tuesday
- Email me with the song title and artist (email is hjwestfall1013 @ comcast.net - remove spaces, of course.)
- Correct entrants will be entered into drawing the following Tuesday to be chosen at random by my daughter Erin
- Only one entry per person please!
- Entrants must include full name, current email address and snail mail address (so I can send you your prize!) with your original email
- Not following the above rules will mean you won't be entered in this weeks contest!
- Rules subject to change at my discretion!