And here are the lyrics for this week's contest:
"A dragon lives forever but not so little boys
Painted wings and giant rings make way for other toys.
One grey night it happened, Jackie Paper came no more"
This one is for my mother-in-law and a co-worker who requested something from their generations....this one covered it! :) And yes, this is really a song on my IPod! I so love it too. But am I the only sap who cries at this particular stanza??? Eh, I contribute it to the hormones since I'm still nursing ;) And here are the official rules:
- Partial song lyrics will be posted on this blog on Tuesday
- Email me with the song title and artist (email is hjwestfall1013 @ comcast.net - remove spaces, of course.)
- Correct entrants will be entered into drawing the following Tuesday to be chosen at random by my daughter Erin
- Only one entry per person please!
- Entrants must include full name, current email address and snail mail address (so I can send you your prize!) with your original email
- Not following the above rules will mean you won't be entered in this weeks contest!
- Rules subject to change at my discretion!