- I've been in a weird-music-mood lately. Playing all the old '80's songs I used to love. Men at Work, U2, Sting/The Police, Peter Gabriel, REM...you get the idea, I'm sure.
(while the sound is a bit off on this, this is still an awesome vid.)
- The possibility of doing a "Market Day" has just presented itself. I'm now trying to decide if I should do it or not! This is at a big theatrical venue here in Connecticut, and the next available one is in May....the question, of course, is of logistics - babysitters, inventory, that sort of stuff.
- Spring fever has set in. I want to play in my garden. Take walks. Push kids on swings, and maybe even swing on them myself. Smell lilacs. Open windows. Wear short sleeved shirts. Throw the ball for the dog. Inhale the heady sent of horse.
- Rain, rain, go away...but wait, maybe you'll wash away some of this *&(#*^ snow....as long as it doesn't end up in our basement.
- Been visiting blogs that I haven't visited for a while. MEMC Morgans has the most luscious equine eye candy, and I sit here dreaming of a Morgan like On Target. Thanks to PPK Shepherds, I've got puppyitis, as seen in the post below, and want big floppy ears, Frito feet (have you noticed that puppy feet smell like Fritos?), puppy kisses....they have a litter that is ready to go on April 9th. I wish we could have another puppy right now, but alas, it's not meant to at this moment.
- I can't wait for the Brimfield Fair. It's New England's largest outdoor antiques fair, and is held three times a year in Brimfield, MA. My husband and I make it a point to go every year, at least once. First one is coming up in May, and I can't wait!
bits and bobbins and stuff from one of the booths at Brimfield - taken last July by me.
- I'm trying to figure out what we are going to do this weekend. Tomorrow the kids have swimming lessons and I'm hosting a Pampered Chef party for a friend who's just getting back into the business. I also have a pendant commission to finish, a bracelet to resize, and a commissioned mixed media piece to finish by Sunday. I've also got my weekly schedule to set, meal plans to do, and all of the regular house work to do. And we've also got to visit my grandmother. Oh, wait, and don't forget a 3 year old and a 5 year old to feed and entertain! I guess it's a good thing the husband works on the weekends or I'd have to plan something with him too!
- I've just listed this pair of earrings and this necklace in my Etsy shop. I haven't updated the shop that much lately and it was sorely neglected.
Here's my listing for these earrings
And the listing for this necklace
What are you sitting there contemplating this Friday afternoon?