|(Taken last fall at OSV - we are members, and go up as often as we can)|
Anyway, what's on your agenda for the week? We are going to be busy, and I'm hoping to get a bit of jewelry stuff done too! The end of the month, for some reason, sends me into a tizzy of creativeness. I think it'll help, too, that I cleaned off my work area yesterday, and hope that the cleanliness will give me a well-needed shot of inspiration....well, that and the new tools I recently got :) We'll see!
Seems like there are alot of giveaways out there today, so I figured I'd give 'em a bit of a shout out!
- Andrew Thornton is having his Thursday Giveaway, and giving away an awesome class opportunity! Would you like to learn how to fold form metal? Well, check out his blog....today! The winner will be chosen tonight (monday) at midnight!
- Have you found Maureen Cracknell Handmade yet? *Love*! She's giving away an awesome pillow, with entries taken until Wednesday, May 25th! Go, quickly, and enter!
- And talk about Mondo Giveaways! Have you seen the massive one over at ArtBeadScene? Holy cramoli! I'd love to win this one! (So I probably shouldn't be mentioning this to you ;)) LOL
|Yeah, this is only a *portion* of the giveaway! Ackkk!|
- Sheree, of Rock Me Gently Jewelry, is also doing a giveaway to celebrate 300 fans on Facebook! Help her to celebrate such awesomeness by checking out her blog! And don't forget to fan her either ;) She's alot of fun on FB!
- The ultracool Patty, from MyLifeUndertheBus, has a giveaway for her contest-winner beautiful bead over on her blog! Do go check it out, and give her a shout that you found her through me :) Yay Patty!!
Does anyone else have a cool giveaway going on? Let me know...I hope to be doing a "giveaways" post on Mondays from here on out ;) And do, please, tell me what you are working on this week too!